Saturday, May 11, 2013

Horizons Math Grade 4 teacher manual and student book 2

I am offering a teacher's edition of Horizons Math grade 4 (Alpha Omega publisher) this book is a paperback and covers both book 1 and 2 of grade 4.  Book is in gently used condition with some shelf-wear.  This teacher's manual sells for $49.95 at the publisher's site, I am offering it for $22 paid postage, media mail, continuous U.S. only.

 photo 7a7a6245-bc16-4a7b-95c3-8ba7cf2c761d_zpsdc5deb66.jpg 

I also have a brand-new Horizon's Math grade 4 student workbook, book 2 (the second half of year 4).  I ordered it for my bonus student, but he went to public school this year.  Book is brand-new, no wear, no markings, no missing pages. It is bent a little from sitting on the shelf.  This workbook sells for $18.85 at the publisher's site, but I am offering it for $10 postage paid, media mail, continuous U.S. only.  **Student book is sold***

you can see my listings and rep over at the Well Trained Mind boards you can email me at
mail2homeis (at) gmail (dot) com
I take paypal

thanks for looking :)

1 comment:

  1. I would like the Teacher's manual, if you still have it. Please e-mail me at tallen04@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete